Have you got plenty of ‘LIKES’?
Most business and organisations these days know the importance of Facebook and a Facebook presence along side their website.
More and more people (consumers) continue to use Facebook, (particularly via Mobile phone) and the increasing involvement with many websites using the ‘sign-up using Facebook’ connect option (if they have an area that requires logging in to access more features or services).
Facebook is not going away and if you have a Facebook business page but aren’t very active on it or don’t have many likes, you may like to consider getting serious about Facebook.
There are ways to increase your Facebook business/fan page likes;
- Post a status update – At least once a day. Engage your fans so they can talk back.
- Invest in Facebook Ads – Will get targeted fans – yeah, this one costs money.
- Pay attention to your ‘Page Insights’ – so you know what has and hasn’t worked
- ‘Upload’ video’s to your page – Facebook embeds a Like button in Video’s, (just another opportunity).
- Link a Personal Profile to your Page –
- Comment on Blogs using Facebook comments plugin – another opportunity to get links back to your page
- Make sure you have a LIKE link on your website to your Facebook page.
- Get your staff or organisation members to like it
- Ask your staff or members to invite their friends to like it
- Use Facebook as your Business Page rather than your personal page and comment on other page posts
Make sure your Facebook content is relevant and interesting